Die Cut Girl Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

Free Zing Tool Holder Box MTC Cut Files



I know some of you are looking for a practical project to do with your Zing and this is a great one.  It's a great way to store and display your tools and you won't have to retract your blades.  There are two different boxes.  The first has 1 hole sized to fit one of the plastic tubes that the Zing blade holders come in and 7 holes sized to fit Zing blade holders, embossing tools, pen holders and punch tools.  The plastic tubes are great for storing extra blades and springs.  The second box has one hole sided for the plastic tube, 5 holes sized for Zing tools, 1 hole sized for a uni-ball pen and 1 hole sized for a Sakura Quickie glue pen.  The pens work really great on the Zing so I decided I needed a place to store them with my other Zing tools.  The cut files were made using MTC software and all the pieces were cut on my Zing.

The finished box is 9"x2"x2.25".  It will fit nicely on top of your Zing.  In fact, you can fit two of them on top if you want to.

The MTC files can be downloaded from the links just below the picture on this post.  Click here for the assembly tutorial

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea. My Zing is on it's way, can't wait to make this. I love being organized


    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have my own die cut to use. Thank you for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see this post. Thank you for sharing with us.

    Die Cut Boxes Wholesale

    ReplyDelete